General & Preventive Dentistry
Beautiful, healthy smiles come easier with early detection and regular preventive care.
- Velscope: #1 oral cancer-screening device. This is a fluorescent visualization technology to detect abnormal tissue including pre cancer and cancer.
- Perio Protect: custom trays filled with an anti-bacterial gel helps manage oral bacteria between teeth and pockets in gum tissue in as little as 10 minutes with at-home applications.
- Oral DNA and HPV Tests: saliva test that identifies and measures specific bacteria that cause gingivitis and periodontitis. This determines if you are likely to be susceptible to gum disease and Human Papillomavirus, which has been associated with some oral cancers.
- CariFree™ Decay Detection and Treatment: tooth decay is mainly caused by a bacterial infection on the teeth. The CariFree™ system allows us to test for and treat bacterial infection before it causes tooth decay. The CariFree system gives you the ability to take control of your oral health. This can markedly reduce the need for future fillings by managing your oral pH levels.
- Exceptional Nutritionals: quality and physiologically smart supplements to boost your immune system to aid your body to fight allergens and reducing inflammation, increasing sleep quality and improving overall health.
- DIAGNOdent Technology: This small laser detects even minute areas of decay. Early treatment means less trauma and stronger, healthier teeth.
- Transillumination: We use a special light to look for signs of decay and cracking in your teeth.
- Tooth Sealants: Sealants provide a strong layer of protection against tooth decay. The sealant material we use gives the tooth the minerals it needs to develop strong enamel, which lowers your risk of decay.
- Electric Toothbrushes: Thorough brushing means fewer cavities and less chance of gum disease.We carry several Sonicare products.
- Fluoride Varnish: High concentration of fluoride to strengthen enamel and decrease sensitivity.
- Cone Beam: We are now able to take Cone Beam, or CBCT images. A cone beam is a 3D image of a section of your jaw that shows bone and facial structure in much greater detail which allows for accurate dental implant placement.
Each time you visit, we will provide important information about issues affecting your oral health.